Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Negativity is contagious, so get rid of it!

So, in light of recent events, I thought speaking out against negativity would be the best way to go on this post! Recently, I have experienced many people attempting to bring me down with their negative attitudes and ways of life. Life is too short to let or allow anyone negative to destroy your joy, happiness or life.

With all this said, I will say that I love my friends and I am there to help them. I am not expecting them to always be happy because that's not possible. We do create our own happiness though and it's a choice to continue to be happy when all around us there is negativity going on! So, instead of falling into the negativity let us be happy! Joyful and content with the things we do have and the relationships we do have! Let us be thankful that life is great even when things go wrong. If you are still walking and breathing and have shelter and food- you are doing great! If you have clothes on your back and shoes on your feet, you are doing great!

Sometimes it's hard for us to realize just how lucky we are for the things we do have. When you're feeling negative because of life's trials, get out a pen and write down everything that is right in your life!

Just some food for thought!










~Michelle~

No comments: